Am I Hungry?® Coaching
Am I Hungry?® Webinars
If you're interested in a workshop, but are not in the Chapel Hill/Durham/Raleigh, NC area, click on the Webinars option or visit www.amihungry.com
to learn about a live workshop in your area.
NEW CLASSES STARTING IN EARLY FEBRUARY! CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER FOR EARLY BIRD SPECIALS.
What makes AIH workshops unique: Our classes offer the structure and accountability of a knowledgeable facilitator in a supportive group where you learn practical strategies for dealing
with today's fast-paced, stress-filled world. The 8-week approach allows you to make gradual, sustainable changes that lay the foundation for your new, healthier and more effective habits. AIH is not another diet program that is destined to fail. There are no rigid rules to follow
and no reason to feel deprived. What you get instead are constructive, compassionate guidelines
that help you reconnect to your body's wisdom and bring the pleasure back to eating! This is the way nature intended us to eat and therefore,
unlike other programs, is sustainable for the long-term.
When you choose the workshop option:
- You meet others who, just like you, struggle with issues of eating and food;
- You’re guided through eight weekly workshops with important topics such as how to handle head hunger, strategies for intuitive eating, getting more pleasure from less food, critical steps to take when you have eaten too much—and MUCH MORE;
- You receive a copy of the book, Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle, by Dr. Michelle May, the creator of the Am I Hungry?® program;
- You receive our Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Workbook and Awareness Journal;
- You are given password access to our private participant web portal where you can discuss challenges and share your successes with your classmates and write in a private online journal;
- You receive weekly summaries for each workshop;
- You receive a daily Mindful Moment email from Dr. May to keep you motivated and focused;
- You have unlimited email access to your licensed Facilitator to help support you with any issues that come up between sessions;
- You have life-time access to the larger AIH community via a private on-line forum.
This is not another restrictive diet that is doomed to failure. AIH has an "all foods fit" philosophy and teaches balance, moderation and variety. We focus on self-talk, the
mind-body connection, stress management, and we learn cognitive-behavioral strategies and intuitive eating skills. We clear the confusion about nutrition and learn how to increase our metabolism.
And, best of all, we have fun while doing it!
Contact me at 919-612-8151 or email me for a schedule of upcoming workshops. Or visit www.amihungry.com.